Information & Services  

If you see loose horses in ROR or anywhere on Old Conroe Road, call one of the folks listed below. These ROR residents are very knowledgeable and willing to help. Their phones numbers are available in the ROR directory.  If you do not have access to the resident directory, contact the management company.

  • Linda Albers
  • Rhonda Vaja
  • Chris Michel

Lost dog or cat?
Check out ROR Pet Directory or go to Petharbor to see if it has been picked up by animal control. You can also try Montgomery County Pet Lost and Found Services.

Want to adopt a pet?
Check out the SPCA of Montgomery County website or the Humane Society of Montgomery County website.

Dog-Related Complaints

Dogs Complaints: Nuisance, Lack of Restraint, Threats & Attacks - June 2017

Montgomery County Animal Control
Domestic & Exotic
Tel: 936-442-7738
Animal Control Ordinance

Tel: 281-356-3883
Tel: 281-353-9791 (After Hours & Weekends)

Animal Emergency Clinic of Montgomery County
Tel: 936-441-4631

Texas Parks & Wildlife (injured animal)
Tel: 800-792-1112

Precinct 2 County Barn (animal carcass)
Tel: 936-539-7816